Our client, a rapidly expanding company based in Basingstoke, Hampshire is currently recruiting for a 24/7 Technical Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will provide a 1st class IT support service to internal and external customers / end users providing support around bespoke products such as networks, firewalls and cloud security.
*** This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or an IT Support candidate who want to grow and progress into a highly technical position***
- Providing proactive technical support to clients, customers and end users
- Supporting other team members within the technical team
- Adhering to escalation and call management processes and procedures
- Providing accurate, succinct and sufficiently detailed documentation of work Performed.
- Attend training courses covering products and technologies
- Maintaining and improving personal knowledge of technologies
Key Skills and experience:
- IT Support skills / experience
- TCP/IP networking skills would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Windows and/or VoIP, preferably including SIP would be advantageous
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Communication and presentation skills
- Very high capability to cope with pressure
- Educated to A Level standard or High
- This is an entry level position with excellent career progression prospects.
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: IT Support / Helpdesk / 1st Line Support / IT Administration / IT Administrator / Helpdesk Administrator / Service Desk / IT Analyst / Technical Support / Networks / Switches / Routers / Cloud technologies / Basingstoke / Hampshire / Farnham / Reading / Hook / Fleet / Newbury /
. Date posted: 09/06/2017