Leeds (North West Leeds)
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum plus bonus
This company is an award winning business providing tools used by multi sector professionals for all their legal needs. Conveniently located a minutes walk from the train station means the business is an easy commute from Leeds centre and surrounding areas.
The business is doubling in size each year and as such is now looking for an Account Executive to join the successful Account Management team.
The Role and responsibilities
- The Account Executive will manage up to 150 existing clients and will need to respond to their needs and objectives.
- You will be working with a unique product and cutting edge technology so you must be computer literate.
- Your responsibilities will include developing and maintaining successful client relationships.
- This role would suit a graduate (although this is not essential) looking to move into a progressive organisation and reap the rewards.
- Training will be provided enabling you to progress within the business and further your career while developing on your negotiation and product skills/knowledge.
- If you have strong customer service skills then this role might also be right up your street.
No experience is necessary but to be successful you must be:
- A confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner.
- You must have excellent attention to detail as you will be communicating with clients by email and telephone.
- The right person will be able to cope well under pressure as you will be dealing with a high volume of accounts. - You will also be able to build strong relationships with clients and identify opportunities to grow these accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business within a successful, friendly and reliable team.
As well as a competitive salary, quarterly incentives and a bonus scheme are also in place.
If this sounds like you and you are willing to learn then we encourage you to apply now for immediate interview