This company is looking for a positive, ambitious graduate to join their small and busy team as an account manager.
This is a great opportunity for somebody to begin a career in the competitive but rewarding medical sales field.
The role will suit somebody who is friendly and positive, but with the determination to be successful.
Your primary responsibilities would be:
- Maintaining regular contact with NHS accounts
- Managing CRM system, ensuring account records are accurate
- Finding new leads and providing first contact
- Arranging and attending regular off-site meetings (likely 6-12 per month)
- Attending trade exhibitions as the company's representative
The ideal candidate will have:
- A 2:1 degree or higher (relevant to healthcare a bonus but not essential)
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Willingness to listen, learn and better themselves constantly
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Strong computer literacy
- Their own vehicle (regular off-site meetings) - mileage paid
- Live within a short driving distance of Walton-on-Thames (public transport is a 20 min walk away)
Salary: basic up to £22,000 d.o.e., plus commission with attainable £30,000+ OTE