This is an opportunity to join a premium brand that specialises in executive education.
They are currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant to join the team at the company's headquarters located at Butlers Wharf, London SE1. This is a great opportunity for a graduate who has some work experience with office administration and is available to start immediately.
The successful candidate will be organised, task focused and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. The administrative assistant must be able to promote a professional image of the company to clients, show flexibility and initiative as well as a high degree of interpersonal skill.
The administrative assistant has a wide-ranging role that means working closely with clients, suppliers, teachers and internal teams. It ranges from customer relationship management to the setting of priorities and the scheduling of work to be done by suppliers and consultants. Key duties and objectives are:
- Coordinate deadlines and liaise with teachers
- Customer support and relationship management
- Coordinate external venues, room / equipment arrangements and catering
- Carry out general accountancy related duties, such as generating and sending out invoices / credit notes as well as being responsible for credit control and sales financial reconciliation
- Facilitate smooth operation of the office on a day-to-day basis
- Contract, manage and negotiate with suppliers
- Organize general office maintenance, refurbishment, repairs and suppliers such as post, builders, porters, alarm, window cleaning, heating maintenance etc.
- Maintain records, contact data base and internal files
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Exceptional communication skills both orally and in writing
- First class organisational skills and great level of attention to detail
- Good telephone manner and customer care skills
- Ability to follow guidelines and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- IT literacy with proficiency in MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of CRM and Sage desirable
Benefits and Salary:
- £20,000 to £21,000 pa DOE plus company bonus scheme which will start after one year of completed service
- Training in capital markets and other role related topics
- Use of gym and sauna facilities in the office building