Agile, Scrum, Project Management, BA, Business Analyst, LAMP, PHP, Zend, Symfony
Business Analyst £50k negotiable + benefits+ bonus
An exciting opportunity for an experienced BA, Business Analyst to work with passionate and talented application development professionals, specialising in open source technologies, in a dynamic and expanding company serving blue chip clients. This leading PHP company are looking for someone with strong personality, plenty of energy and positive attitude in order to build long lasting relationships with their clients.
About the Senior Business Analyst
● Able to work confidently on projects with internal stakeholders and 3rd party clients,
preferably in a digital agency environment.
● Naturally inquisitive and have a genuine interest in digital technology as an enabler
● Proud of working for a technology partner, and with some the leading brands and
organisations across the UK, and worldwide.
● Capable of building long-lasting relationships with our clients, and you'll be an active
part of a high performing team, and add value to the business
● Resilient, professional, and unflappable
Qualifications and experience fro the Business Analyst
● Previous experience of working in a BA role, preferably on digital / technology
software development projects
● The ability to demonstrate significant experience working as a BA across the entire
● Practical, working familiarity of Agile methodologies including SCRUM and Kanban
● A well-rounded technical and commercial knowledge, with experience gained from at
least one of the following areas; e-commerce, digital content, or software
● A relevant business analysis qualifications such as the ISEB, BCS, IIBA, or be
working towards this
● An undergraduate degree, or equivalent experience
TO APPLY FOR THIS Business Analyst, BA ROLE SEND YOUR CV IMMEDIATELY TO ACCELER -IT.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Acceler-it is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.