This is a great opportunity to be a key player within the growth of a business at the cutting edge of Mobile and Ad serving technologies. No prior experience required, training will be provided. Will suit graduate from any degree, but business, marketing or IT preferred.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join their rapidly expanding team.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
- Generate leads and quality prospects for company profile and services
- Being the first point of contact with customer (receiving telephone calls).
- Maintaining quality of data on internal database.
- Answering product questions, advising on product features, pricing and availability etc.
- Liaising with customers
- Resolving general customer queries
- Sales Analysis and reporting to identify performance and trends
- Carrying out sales campaigns (10%) of the time. (Contacting Existing customers to promote products)
- Maintenance and development of the customer and prospect database
- Relationship building with an existing client bank
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a highly professional telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail must be carried out to the highest standard to ensure their client is presented in the right manner.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Product knowledge must be acquired and kept up to date.
- Excellent research and Google search skills
- Candidates will be professional, confident and enjoy working in a small dynamic team, offering excellent customer care to an existing client bank.
This is a graduate/entry level position and full training will be given.
Based in Swansea, highly competitive salary.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.