Award-winning design and development agency that creates immersive experiences for Phone, TV, Watch, and Web.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for building, growing and maintaining relationships with existing clients, and prospective clients who have contacted us. Listening to clients and gaining a clear understanding of their needs will be key. A fantastic command of both spoken and written English is essential. You'll also run your own PPC campaigns to attract those high quality leads to generate even more business, and be closely involved in influencing Dreamr's SEO.
In your day to day role, you don't need to be mega-technical, as you'll have support to help you learn quickly about the amazing potential of smartphones and wearables to transform their clients' businesses.
This is about sales through fantastic service, and hard selling is exactly the opposite of what they are looking for. They offer amazing products and services, so all you need to do is find out what their clients need and want, show them what they can do to help them, and the rest is easy.
- Servicing existing client relationships and providing solutions to their needs
- Responding to in bound inquiries
- Achieve monthly KPIs through giving a top quality service
- Networking on a regular basis
- Sharing your experience with, and supporting the team
- Running successful PPC campaigns and SEO
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about achieving sales through service and relationship management
- Excellent people skills
Two years plus sales experience
Salary £22000 basic with up to £35000 OTE
30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Personal development plan
- Flexible working (Inc early finish, every Friday)
- £5,000 after five years' service
- £500 Training and conference budget
- £25 Headphone allowance
- Wednesday afternoons free to master a new skill
- Paid for volunteering in the community
- Paid for day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Laptop scheme
- £1,000 referral bonus
- Paid for mobile phone insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Fresh fruit weekly
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a fantastic team, producing high-end work for large clients in varied sectors. It doesn't matter where you went to school, or if you even graduated. We do anticipate that you're already doing some top quality work in an agency environment and that you are driven to improve yourself even further.
You'll be working in a cool and relaxed atmosphere, right in Manchester city centre, and you'll get some really worthwhile benefits, like flexible working hours and be empowered to think and challenge rather than follow a prescribed project road map.
If this sounds like you and you think you could be the new Dreamr Business Development Manager, please send your CV.