A Sports Therapist, Massage Therapist Or Sports Science Graduate is required as a Chiropractors Assistant at this friendly and caring health & wellness centre based in Chelmsford, Essex.
Salary starts between £8.00 per hour to £9.00 per hour
As an assistant to the principal chiropractor, this engaging role will suit an individual who understands their job is to help the doctor by ensuring the daily smooth running of the patient schedule, treatment, maintaining patient records and encouraging people towards better health.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Are wide ranging and include: Greeting and communicating with patients, assisting maintenance of patient schedules, Doctor/patient liaison, assisting with patient history taking and examinations, assisting the chiropractor in caring for patients by teaching prescribed exercise routines and utilizing clinic therapy equipment, performing soft tissue therapy on patients, patient education, administrative duties, marketing and community outreach and keeping the doctor and patients happy!
Skills & Experience Required:
- You will love working with a wide variety of people and have great communication skills
- Must display a friendly and enthusiastic approach to creating a warm and caring environment
- Be able to work well within a team and work with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working in a busy environment and have a "I can do it attitude"
- Must have PC skills and ability to navigate word, excel and learn our software system
- You must be interested in the way the human body works and its relationship to posture and health
- Have a strong & active interest in health and exercise and understand its importance in general wellbeing.
- This is primarily a working with people based role NOT administrative role.
- A background in sports therapy, sports science, sports massage therapy or nursing is essential
Approximate Clinic Hours
Monday 8am-1pm 2.30pm-7.30pm
Tuesday 8.30am -2pm
Wednesday 8am-1pm 2.30pm-7.30pm
Friday 8am-1.0pm 2.30pm-6pm
Position will be filled by a part to full time person who is happy to do more hours when needed for marketing events during the week and on occasional weekends.
The current position is for Wed-Fri. It may be extended to Mon-Fri.
They would consider part time positions for the appropriate applicant.
Please do not apply unless you have a minimum of a undergraduate degree or necessary certification in the required area or a sports massage qualification.
As we look after commuters, there will be early starts and late evening finishes.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.