Here is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the World's biggest IT consulting company as a Commissioning Engineer (Field)- CSI in Warrington, Manchester.
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements)
++ Candidate must be eligible for employment in UK
++ Candidate should have understanding of Protocols viz. PROFIBUS, Ethernet
++ Candidate should have understanding of Electrical Systems such as Motor, Pumps, Industrial Fans etc
++ Candidate should be electrical engineering graduate and should have clean driving licence
+++ Refer your friend to this job on Talendrone.com/referral/home and earn £800/referral
Here is Job Summary:
• Job Title: Commissioning Engineer (Field) - CSI
• Job Location: Warrington, Manchester , UK
• Job Type: Permanent
• Job start: ASAP
• Salary: £20,000-£22,000 / Per Annum
Commissioning Engineer-Control Systems Integration plays a critical role in ensuring that the Software PLC / SCADA / HMI code quality is able to function at treatment works site without fault and to the highest standard possible. The software code is developed for automation of water and sewage treatment plant processes and is received from offshore team. Hence the commissioning engineer should also have knowledge of PLC/SCADA/HMI Software development process to make changes to the code that suit site conditions
• Adapt to and understand water and wastewater treatment process and apply the same to the job
• Develop understanding of software programming standards developed by client and follow the same during testing process
• Develop understanding of how PLC/SCADA/HMI software programs from leading technology suppliers such as Siemens , Rockwell work and how are they used to develop process automation programs and apply the same to the job
• Develop understanding of document deliverables such as Functional Design Specification, Software Design Specification, Factory Acceptance Test document, Site Acceptance test documents.
• Work with the Development team to capture Test Cases, .
• Update the FAT and SAT test documentation
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of software code delivered
• Understanding of Electrical Systems such as Motor, Pumps, Industrial Fans etc
• Familiarity of PLCs, HMI and SCADA Systems
• Understanding of Protocols viz. PROFIBUS, Ethernet
• MS Office Application and Windows Systems Knowledge
• UK Driving License
• UK resident or Long term permit
• Travel to and Work independently at site water/sewage Treatment works
• Ability and passionate of finding defects, Assertive, confident & results-oriented.
• Excellent communication skills in English - both verbal and written.
• Good comprehension skills- Ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
• Develop documentation using tools like Microsoft office