Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to work near Horsham, West Sussex looking to pay £22-23,600 per annum for a 1 year fixed term contract.
The successful Data Analyst will have a strong data / statistical analysis background with the ability to analyse data selections. You will work closely with marketing teams and have excellent communication skills. You will have strong experience working with Excel to an intermidate level including v look ups and pivot tables. Previous experience working with SQL is desirable however full training will be provided.
However our client would consider a graduate who has completed a statistical degree.
A levels in mathematics is nice to have.
- Design, develop and produce reports.
- Provide recommendations on how to improve the efficiency of campaigns to maximise return.
- Research, plan and implement new data driven processing analysis/functionality ensuring project teams are informed of all developments through regular update meetings.
- Assess and develop analysis and predictive forecasting to improve campaign performance.
- Identify data segments
- Contribute ideas and provide feedback on the communication strategy such as how data is being used and whether data enhancement could add benefits.
Please apply for details
. Date posted: 12/06/2017