Waste Management is Now Hiring Diesel Mechanics
North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions.
What We Offer:
* Industry-leading health insurance
* Dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance
* 401k with company match
* Employee stock purchase plan
* Non flat-rate shop: get paid for a full 40 hours per work week, plus time and a half for hours over 40 worked in a week!
* Paid vacation in the first year.
* Grow your tool set: we offer a monthly tool allowance for all technicians
* Stay safe: we have a program that allows you to receive prescription safety eyewear as well as a yearly boot allowance. We care and want you to be safe - will never ask you to take unsafe shortcuts.
* Have any diesel truck ASE certifications? We pay more per hour if you do.
* 2+ years of experience with diesel engines and heavy trucks for Diesel Mechanics
* 6+ months of experience or Diesel Tech Program graduate for Junior Diesel Mechanics
* Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
for care BACH_a33d1a