This company is recruiting to fill a number of engineering positions within the team developing new and innovative hydraulic machines. The electrical team is responsible for the creation of controllers and systems for their innovative Digital Displacement® pumps and motors.
They are looking for people to fill roles that cover a range of experience levels from graduate, where you can inject new ideas and exercise your creativity, to candidates with relevant experience and the ability to guide the implementation of customer demonstration projects.
Required skills and experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Passion for engineering and understanding of mechanical and electrical systems
- Ability to work closely with different disciplines (mechanical, simulation, software and hardware) to produce practical systems
Desirable skills and experience
- Thorough understanding of electronic and electrical principles
- Knowledge of sensors and instrumentation
- Good organisational skills
- Practical skills such as wiring & soldering
Full on the job training will be given in this exciting new technology and a high level of responsibility is to be expected at an early stage. The job will appeal to outstanding engineers who relish the idea of becoming members of an innovative team and advancing their designs from idea to tested hardware.
Attitude, energy and commitment are as important as academic qualifications. Show them what you can do.
Candidates should have a practical approach, as the job will involve hardware prototyping and testing of machines operating in their laboratory. You will be doing hands on engineering.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.