Job Title:Field Service/Commissioning Engineer
Location:Mainly Field Based with some in house functions
(Ideally located Herts/Beds/Bucks/Cambs)
This company develops and manufactures sophisticated instrumentation for bioanalytical, radiation protection and process control applications. They are developing their UK service organisation due to increasing demand.
They are looking for an enthusiastic service engineer to join the team in providing nationwide support for their instrumentation.
- Reports to the Managing Director
- Mechanical, electrical, electronic service support and guidance for customers
- Commissioning and installation for individual instruments and larger system solutions.
- Customer training for instrumentation and installed systems.
- Troubleshoot applications, complete repairs, and routine maintenance in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain close relationships with their customer base.
- The majority of the work will be field based with some office based internal repairs/tasks.
- Good electrical, mechanical and electronic skills (minimum HNC)
- An awareness of IT requirements and ability to communicate effectively with customer IT support.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Field Service engineer although we will consider in house engineers or recent graduates willing to move to a field based role.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of flexibility.
- Full UK driving Licence
- A competitive salary with excellent fringe benefits
- A company vehicle
- Product training
To apply for the Field Service Engineer position, please send your CV.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.