This company is a rapidly growing supplier of cutting edge software to leading global food businesses. Following an intensive period of growth there is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Business Analyst to join their highly innovative team.
This graduate trainee role will involve working with their Senior Analysts to help them deliver and manage software development projects across the UK. This will include data analysis and reporting, business process analysis and project management, as well as client visitations and support.
They are looking for a technically minded, intelligent and enthusiastic individual who will relish the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the growth of this dynamic business. They are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their skills within the IT industry and begin a progressive career path, with considerable rewards, in this exciting and modern business.
The ideal applicant will have a passion and aptitude for computer software and systems, be well presented and have obtained a 2-1 or higher in a scientific degree (ie. Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related subject).
- Providing support for the senior analysts and software development teams
- Accompanying senior analysts on client consultations
- Configuring database settings and customised technical outputs
- Preparing and supporting delivery of client training sessions
- Software testing and QA management
Further Responsibilities (post training programme)
- Scope, configure and deliver bespoke technical solutions
- Manage complex projects and consult with high profile clients
- Shape and contribute to the development of the product and its evolution
- Analyse and solve complex business problems
- Strong mathematical, problem solving and technical skills
- Self-motivated, highly organised and able to manage time effectively
- First-rate analytical skills with good attention to detail
- A working knowledge of spreadsheets (in particular Excel) and databases
- Professional, articulate and able to communicate well at all levels
Please send your CV before Monday 3rd July 2017.
Please also note that as part of this process there will be a short JobChat telephone screening call.