A Graduate / Junior CRM Business Consultant is required to join a company specialising in delivering solutions on the world's Cloud CRM platform. Their focus is to deliver exceptional customer value, driving forward and implementing customer cloud strategy on the Salesforce.com platform.
Located in Leeds, with additional services delivered from the Midlands into London, they specialise in delivering all aspects of the Salesforce.com platform.
Role & Responsibilities
Working as a Junior Business Consultant, based out of their Leeds Office. The job will include training on the Salesforce.com CRM platform, configuring customer business processes.
The candidate will work alongside senior staff, carrying out workshops, requirements gathering, configuration and delivering training to customers.
With ambitious future plans, the graduate will be given the opportunity to grow with the business and become a future leader within the company.
- Requirements Gathering
- Business Analysis
- Designing Salesforce.com Solutions
- Configuring the Solution
- Delivering Training
- Enthusiastic, professional, confident and be willing to learn new technologies and skills
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous client projects
- Looking to grow with the business and become a future leader within the business
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Willing to train and become a certified Salesforce.com Consultant.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- Degree subject in Computing, Information Technology or Business preferred, but
degrees from other areas welcome
- Located and able to work in the United Kingdom
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience of Databases and using Excel an advantage
- Experience with other CRM software a plus
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship
Experience may have been gained from your studies
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Review
- Discretionary Bonus
- 22 days annual holiday.
- Laptop & iPhone
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.