Our client, a fantastic organisation based in Central London is currently recruiting for a Graduate / Junior Business Intelligence / BI Analyst to join their team on permanent basis. This is an ideal graduate / junior role for a candidate seeking to develop a career in data analysis.
The work will cover topics as diverse as the performance and usage of databases to forecasting future revenues. The successful candidate will also be responsible for development and support of business intelligence solutions. This role will also give you the chance to learn technical skills such as how to develop, test and manage data solutions using the Microsoft BI stack - ETL using TSQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI.
***A degree within a Mathematical subject is essential for this position***
- Deliver business intelligence solutions to the business
- Analyse large data sets, looking at trends and building reports for key stakeholders
- To learn how to build and maintain the business? data warehouses.
- To learn to and the carry out builds and maintain the business? reporting solutions.
- To learn to build and maintain the business? OLAP cubes.
- A degree in a mathematical subject is essential for this role
- Proficient numerical skills
- Commercial or academical experience of Rational Databases and data analysis is highly advantageous
- An understanding of Microsoft SQL Server is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Trainee / Graduate / Data Analyst / Data / Statistics / Mathematics / Central London / London /
. Date posted: 13/09/2017