This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join a leading London-based digital agency as part of their expanding team. They are currently looking for a proactive, curious and enthusiast team player.
At this company great client service is at the core of everything they do. This role is the key pivot point with their clients, responsible for maintaining and growing relationships. The right candidate for this role will have a drive to constantly exceed client expectations and improve what they do.
The right candidate will be an enthusiastic, personable and professional individual that has a great deal of confidence to work with clients, across email, phone calls, informal conversations through to formal presentations.
Sounds great, but what's actually involved in the job?
- Account management of clients across many forms of digital marketing including SEO, PPC, social media and more
- Proactive client liaison at all levels, including emails, phone calls, project management systems and face to face meetings
- Project management of clients and digital projects
- Coordinating projects and tasks including project managing timelines and deliverable by working with internal and external teams
- Managing and developing strategies for Paid Advertising (Google, Bing and Facebook), SEO and Social Media
- Running digital advertising campaigns for a range of clients including the planning, build and ongoing optimisation across a range of channels
- Developing digital campaign ideas to your client's objectives
- Leading internal and external teams to provide digital services for clients
- Running effective and informative meetings to the needs of the client
- Analysing digital performance data to provide reports, insights and actionable recommendations
What are they looking for in an applicant?
- A graduate with a 2:1 ideally within a Business, Marketing, Media or Psychology subject
- The desire to learn and develop yourself, while being to work with high levels of autonomy
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, confident to deliver client service, particularly meetings, presentations and relationship building
- A positive attitude and not afraid to solve problems and be thrown into the deep end
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal format
- Extremely organised with the ability to plan projects and keep across multiple deadlines
- Previous experience in a customer service or customer facing role with extremely high standards for delivering good customer service
- Previous experience in an agency environment or Year in Employment Scheme in digital or marketing will be highly regarded
- A proven passion for all things digital
Please submit your customised application by Monday 21st of August.