Our client, a fantastic organisation based in Reigate, Surrey is currently recruiting for a Graduate Pricing Analyst to join their team on permanent basis. This is an ideal graduate / junior role for a candidate seeking to develop a career in data analysis.
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and methodical in their approach. You will make extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis to drive decision-making and improve profitability of the company.
This is a great opportunity with plenty of progression. The successful candidate will receive plenty of training including being sent on a SAS training course
- Carry out data analysis and statistical analysis to understand, monitor and improve all aspects of business performance, including conversion, retention, loss ratios, risk modelling and rate analysis
- Pull data from databases using SAS tool
- Develop and carry out tasks that support and direct the business strategy, such as risk modelling
- Responsible for ensuring all work is accurate, relevant and communicated appropriately to managers and senior managers
- Interpret analysis results and communicate results and recommendations to senior management
- Work with Tableau to create dashboards
- A degree in a mathematical subject is essential for this role
- Math?s A Level is essential for this position
- Highly computer literate with in-depth knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g. SPSS, SAS, R, MATLAB, Minitab)
- Proficient numerical skills
- A highly organised and methodical approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Trainee / Graduate / Data Analyst / Data / Statistics / Mathematics / Surrey / Sussex / West Sussex / Redhill / Reigate / Horley / Gatwick / Croydon
. Date posted: 06/10/2017