Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth, London Are you a passionate graduate looking to pursue a career within education?
Are you passionate about helping young people fulfil their full potential?
Are you a graduate looking to gain primary education experience before embarking on your teacher training/ PGCE? Are you looking to work in a primary school that offers fantastic training and career development? Academics are currently recruiting experienced graduate primary school teaching assistants across South West London to work in an OUTSTANDING primary school in Wandsworth, London starting in September 2017! POSITION: Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant
LOCATION: Wandsworth, South West London
SALARY: £65-£80 per day
START DATE: September 2017
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM Academics are currently working with a fantastic Primary School located in the heart of Wandsworth, South West London of who are looking to recruit experienced primary school Teaching Assistants. We are seeking hardworking & friendly teaching assistants to work on a 1:1 and group basis within KS1 & KS2 for September 2017. The Role: This primary school has a number of Teaching Assistant vacancies for September across EYFS, KS1 & KS2. Your role will be to assist the teachers in promoting the learning and personal development of the pupils that you will be assigned to. Duties:
- Clarifying and explaining instructions
- Ensuring that the pupils are able to use equipment and materials provided
- Motivate and encouraging the pupils as required by providing levels of individual attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks as appropriate to children's needs
- Assisting in all tasks e.g. reading, spelling, maths, speech & language, handwriting.
- Working alongside the SENCo and class teachers Desirable Qualities Required: Learning Support Assistant Level 3 or higher education qualifications Good Literacy & Numeracy Skills (qualifications in Maths & English, Grade C or above or equivalent) Ability to work successfully with pupils with a range of needs including behaviour Adaptable and confident in delivering school interventions Enjoys working with children & is able to establish excellent relationships Very good communication and interpersonal skills The School Easily accessible by tube, rail, buses and car this Primary School is located in a great area of Wandsworth, South West London. It is a large primary school with fantastic facilities and remarkable resources for all staff and pupils to enjoy and aid successful teaching and learning. The Senior Leaders are inspirational and the children are well behaved and extremely eager to learn. This primary school has been rated GOOD by OFSTED and offers all staff superb continuous development and training opportunities. Should you be looking for a full time Teaching Assistant within Wandsworth this September then please contact TODAY on / OR simply click 'APPLY' now!