Graduate Software Tester
Amazing opportunity for a Graduate to join a company who will invest hugely in your progression!
* Are you a recent graduate looking to get into Software Testing?
* Based in Central Leeds, easily commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield and more
* Unrivalled training and progression opportunities!
* Competitive starting salary of 22k, quickly increasing as you learn and grow as a tester!
* January 2018 start date
* To apply please call or email We are a high flying consultancy based in Central Leeds, due to the high success of our 2017's graduates we are looking for a graduate with a passion for software testing to join us in Jan 2018! Sourced - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North and Yorkshire WHO ARE WE?
We're a thriving consultancy based in a modern office in central Leeds. Our businesses basis is our core values which have been integral to our success. We are looking for an ambitious graduate with an interest, and passion for Software Testing, to join the dynamic development team here. We produce Software solutions for a wide variety of clients; we work across but are not limited to the sectors of Healthcare, Retail and Finance. We would class ourselves as very much a "peoples business", over the years we have created a unique working environment that not only works well for us, but also out clients. If this sounds like the kind on place in which you would thrive, then apply today! WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
For the first 3 months of your role you will be receiving unrivalled training from our Senior Testers. You will be taught to test across web, mobile and desktop. Using manual and automation testing techniques. Your learning will cover but not be limited to Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, TDD, BDD and Agile. Self learning will also be incorporate so a go getting attitude is a must! We want to offer an opportunity to really progress within our ranks, and feel our way of training enables this.. Your salary will be reviewed after only 6 months with ourselves.
The successful candidate will be required to start in January 2018
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE .
* Degree in Computer Science/ Computing / Software Developer or another relevant degree
* An ambitious attitude
* A genuine passion for all things software testing! TO BE CONSIDERED
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am to 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Gabbi Trotter in Google! I look forward to hearing from you. KEY SKILLS
IT Degree/ Software Testing - provided by Dice