Are you a recent graduate student looking for a teaching/tutoring role with a career path and exceptional rewards. This leading education company are looking for ambitious trainee tutors to swiftly progress to leadership and become their next generation of leading senior teacher/tutors …Do you have what it takes?
If you enjoy working in a team environment and making a positive difference to a child's education, then they would like to hear from you.
This award-winning organisation has positions at their Solihull Head Office and teaching centres across the UK. They are firm believers of empowering their staff. They want you to gain skills and experiences that will give you the satisfaction that your career is in good hands. Their exciting teaching methods and projects ensure no two days are the same at the company.
As a trainee you will:
- Receive formal subject and teaching training
- Understand how children learn best with different teaching styles
- Receive management training
- Be mentored to ensure your teaching skills are in-line with their values
- Teach small groups and learn how to plan.
- Learn about child management.
- Gain excellent IT Skills in leading creative packages
You will receive an excellent package that will be commensurate with your experience and qualification. They expect you to have excellent communication skills and the desire to teach children. You will also have a UK degree in Science, Maths or Languages with a minimum of GCSE Maths and English at grade B. Special consideration will be given if you have a PGCE and driving licence.
Holiday: 28 Days (increases with service)
Private Pension and Health Care Scheme