This is an opportunity to join a passionate, innovative and fast growing company that produces web based software for small to medium sized businesses. They are proud to be selling their software to over 90% of those they present to and are looking to take it to new markets.
They are looking to recruit a graduate PHP web application developer to work on their products. This is an ideal opportunity to take a key role in the continual development of a system that will exploit the latest web technologies and frameworks. You will be working alongside a passionate team and play an integral role at all stages of the development.
You will be working in a creative environment in one of the most stunning contemporary offices in Edinburgh set in a historic building.
This is a permanent, full time role, which is available to start immediately.
- Experience in developing in an MVC framework is preferable (preferably Symfony or Silex)
- Twitter bootstrap
Job perks include:
- Regular company paid team events and meals
- Fantastic working environment
- Child care vouchers
- Unlimited tea and coffee in the office
- Flexible holidays
- Competitive salary with flexibility depending on experience
- Excellent career opportunities for those who are driven
Please provide a copy of your CV.
Only applications from people who are based in Edinburgh and are looking for a full time job.