This laboratory equipment supplier has an opening for an IT and e-commerce marketing co-ordinator in their Marketing & IT team.
Responsibilities would include:
- Creating and administering the company's e-commerce protocols.
- Integrating the company's e-commerce protocols with all marketing activities.
- Processing supplier and customer price lists.
- Liaising with and monitoring the performance of the company's IT providers.
- Creating and administering the company's IT protocols.
They are looking for candidates with the following:
- Experience in or qualifications relevant to e-commerce.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A good communicator with an appreciation of the importance of customer service.
The company has been involved in e-commerce for many years. This position would therefore be applicable to both recent graduates and those with more experience interested in bringing new ideas with them. Any knowledge of Microsoft SQL would also be favourable but training will be given.
The salary range is from £20,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.