Location:Central Milton Keynes
Position: Junior Copywriter
Job type: Perm
Salary: £17-19k + Bonuses (dependent on experience)
Job start date: August 2017
This is an opportunity to join a vibrant online marketing agency based in Milton Keynes with a work hard, play hard mentality. They specialise in marketing UK gaming websites in the gambling sector and they are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, creative Junior Copywriter to join their rapidly expanding team.
You'll be reporting to the Content Manager and working within the production team. This position would suit a bright, conscientious graduate with a genuine passion for writing, looking to build on their experience and further develop their skills.
- Must have proven writing experience.
- Must be able to come up with creative concepts and write original, commercial copy for several different target audiences.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and provide input as required.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Must have passion and enthusiasm for the role and the wider business.
- Must have basic knowledge of how websites work.
- Experience of writing for online (including web, emails and social media) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and email marketing would be an advantage.
- Experience of using Wordpress CMS would be an advantage.
- Writing commercial copy for online media
- Fulfilling briefs from the marketing team
- Regularly updating the content on our sites
- Assisting with SEO work
- Using the email marketing tool
Attitude & Personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sociable team player, who will fully involve themselves in all office activities
- Enthusiastic, passionate and creative - an ideas person
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Able to work under pressure
- Diligent, with a good eye for detail
- Willingness to learn
Must be of graduate calibre with a proven passion for copywriting.
Please note that you may be requested to submit examples of your work.