Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Solva near Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire.
The role is ideal for graduates or budding developers looking to break into the industry wishing to further their own knowledge and skillset. You'll gain experience working with a highly-skilled and successful team, and whilst experience in previous roles is preferable, it isn't essential.
In addition to taking on the responsibility of support tasks, enhancements, and general development work, the opportunity to innovate and create will be thoroughly encouraged from your very first day.
You'll be an integral part of a passionate team that is promoting holiday accommodation throughout Europe and as such play a key role in the future developments of three companies:
- One of Wales' leading holiday cottage providers now entering their 56th year in the industry.
- A luxury camping/glamping holiday company, specialising in unique places to stay throughout the United Kingdom.
- A luxury villa provider who promotes stays throughout Europe.
- Working with the marketing team in an agile environment to take concepts from design to production.
- Working with the SEO teams to ensure all three brands continue to meet best practices and guidelines for Search Engine Optimisation.
- Ability to spot trends and analyse data in platforms such as Google Analytics to help make more considered decisions in their development cycles.
- Assisting with general I.T. support.
- Assisting with the innovation and continued development of the three brands.
Key Skills in these Roles:
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and general web standards and practices
- Have demonstrable skills in PHP and MySQL.
- Be a logical thinker and someone who can solve problems in calm and effective manner whilst knowing when to escalate issues to a higher level.
- An understanding of basic SEO principles and online marketing.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and similar packages.
- A strong desire to further technical knowledge and gain a breadth of experience.
Desirable (though non-essential) Skills:
- Experience of a PHP-based MVC frameworks;
- Experience of building sites using the Bootstrap Framework.
- Experience in responsive web design.
- Experience of MVC Frameworks
- Experience with Linux and Apache Server
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.