Do you wish you could be part of an organisation that values caring, respect, responsibility, learning, teamwork, honesty, excellence, fun, recognition, openness and generosity (their eleven core values)?
Are you currently working in a customer service environment or are an administrator and looking for a new challenge?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then they want to discuss how you could become the next team member they are seeking.
As a result of continued expansion, they have the opportunity for an exceptional individual to join their fun and friendly team. This role, working side by side with the Sales and Marketing director offers a great opportunity of making the transition into a marketing administration role for a great candidate looking for the next step in their career development.
You don't need to have had previous marketing experience as full training will be provided within an organisation that is a proud holder of Investors in People's prestigious Silver Award.
The Role Will Include:
- Working side by side with their Sales and Marketing Director
- Analysing Client feedback and Google ratings
- Testing and measuring current practices and implementing improvements
- Research and preparation for meetings with marketing companies
- Regular communications with their referral partners
- Implementation of a mail campaign aimed at start up businesses
This role could also suit a graduate looking for their first step into full time employment.
They are going to give you the opportunity to work in a variety of marketing areas and to come up with new ideas of your own.
Salary Range £17,000 - £18,500 plus benefits.