Marketing Executive - online marketing including email and e-commerce, inbound marketing, project management and design plus their more traditional offline programme
This company, one of the UK's leading office products dealer groups, seeks a recent graduate to join their team as a Marketing Executive
You will be part of a team responsible for their external digital marketing across the group's websites, using SEO, email, social media, WordPress, promotion and pricing strategies to increase visits, registrations and sales, plus helping to develop their offline programme
- Develop and execute a yearly marketing and promotional plan across multiple websites
- Review current SEO performance and devise and implement a strategy to help improve SEO by arranging quality reciprocal links with external vendor organisations, blogs, product suppliers and improving local keywords on multiple websites
- Manage advertising banners, emails and other forms of online marketing.
- Control and implementation of social media across all chosen platforms for the group's members.
- Create weekly emails using Adobe Creative Suite and a content management system.
- Communicating with members, suppliers and customers via phone and email.
- Working with the current marketing team when needed to support offline and traditional marketing methods, such as publication creation
- Working with a range of stakeholders including members, colleagues, designers and supplier partners.
- Building websites using WordPress CMS and templated theme for the group's members.
- Evaluating and monitoring the effective of campaigns and websites and reporting to management.
Looking for someone with similar skills and or experience with the following:
- Able to develop and implement marketing plans.
- Excellent administration, organisation and planning abilities.
- Highly analytical and numerate and able to interpret and act upon business and site data
- ROI driven thinking; SEO aware and adept in using analytics packages like Google Analytics.
- Strong written skills with the ability to write copy and proofread accurately.
- Basic HTML knowledge is preferred and CSS knowledge would be beneficial.
- Proven skills with Adobe Photoshop and can demonstrate design work.
- Great communication skills and capable of building strong external relationships.
- Educated to degree standard, preferably in a related subject.
- Plugged into social media and blogosphere and able to develop social media strategies for businesses
Previous applicants need not apply