Marketing Executive - Yeovil
This company is one of the UK's leading independent builders' merchants and has been supplying materials to the trade for over 200 years. We have 41 branches throughout the South West, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire and a turnover in excess of £90m.
An exciting opportunity to help take a long standing firm with an excellent reputation to the next level. This role would be the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate who wants to progress their career or someone looking for a new challenge in marketing who is particularly keen to develop their digital knowledge.
Objective: To assist in the growth of the group online presence, product quality and service online to its clients both trade and retail. A great mix of traffic driving to the site, customer engagement and conversion.
- Setting up and maintaining online products on BBS ecommerce website
- Updating content across partner's sites.
- Working with the product team to ensure new product launches are added to BBS site as well as general product updating and maintenance.
- Working with Digital Data Analyst to ensure Product Management system is always up to date.
- Website Maintenance including managing product information, keywords, new copy and imagery through the CMS for our own and all partner websites.
- Managing all activities involved in onsite blogging, including updating the wordpress blogs, working with content writers and developing the blogging schedule.
Maintaining and developing the Social Media channels including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter,
- Linkedin and Instagram for the company and across partners.
As part of an integrated team troubleshoot digital issues on behalf of the user.
Managing order processing through the ecommerce website for BBS.
Assisting Ecommerce Manager in onsite conversion activities and User Experience and Journey.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Background in marketing from either education or previous work experience.
- Solid organisational skills to manage multiple projects.
- Experience working with a Website Content Management System would be an advantage
- Experience in Magento, wordpress and using a PIM would be an advantage.
- An understanding of on-site SEO would be an advantage.
In return for your hard work as a Marketing Executive, you can expect to receive a whole host of great rewards and benefits which can include:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days paid holiday a year, rising to 25 days after 1 full years service by 1st January in any given year
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee Discount Card with discounts and savings on products in all their businesses
- Life Assurance
They are a flexible working employer and they would consider applications for full and part time opportunities.