This is a great opportunity for an ambitious marketer to join a dynamic fast-paced marketing department. The successful candidate will be providing marketing and event project management support to the marketing team. The individual should be an enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to be proactive and take the initiative to get things done, and knowledge of marketing principles. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of working in a marketing and / or PR environment focusing on writing copy.
Key tasks and responsibilities of this role include:
- Co-ordinating a wide variety of marketing activity, working closely with the different groups within the trade team,
- Assisting in the delivery of DIT marketing collateral from brief through to final item,
- Event project management,
- Producing marketing copy,
- Managing the evaluation of marketing activity,
- Liaising with external marketing agencies to deliver information and co-ordinate administrative support needed.
The role also requires the successful candidate to have excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills and be exceptionally organised with the ability to prioritise. Due to the heavy focus on online and digital marketing, applicants should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, WordPress and other web platforms, e-marketing packages, social media platforms, InDesign software and Citrix Goto Webinar/Meeting. Individuals applying for this role must also have good general education. University graduate and/or CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing are desirable, but not essential.
Salary up to £26,000 per annum, 10.5% non-contributory pension, 26 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays, life assurance and income protection, participation in bonus scheme, and access to voluntary benefit options including child care vouchers, flexi pension and ability to buy holiday.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.