An exciting opportunity has come up at a growing contract hire and truck rental business based in the East Midlands. This business that prides itself on caring passionately about employing and nurturing the best talent and do this by creating an environment where people can flourish.
They have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive marketer to join our busy marketing team.
- Are you passionate about protecting the reputation and brand?
- Do you want to be a part of a proactive team who supply great trucks that are brilliantly maintained?
- Are you committed to caring for your colleagues, customers and the community you are a part of?
- Do you want to work for a company that is progressive, always looking to promote from within and creates an environment where you can flourish?
If you have answered yes to these questions read on, this role may be for you…
So, what is involved? In the marketing department, no two days are the same! Working with the Marketing Director and supporting the Sales Team, your role will include the following:
- Implementation of the marketing plan
- Campaign management, including measurement of results
- Management of the Alltruck website(s), updating content and managing SEO
- Blog and content writing
- Proactive management of social media
- Event management and support
- CRM management to ensure and maintain a high quality of data for marketing purposes
- Attendance at sales meetings to ensure marketing provides sales with required level of support
- Development of marketing collateral as required
- Internal communications, including the roll out of a new intranet
- Support the production of the bi-annual customer magazine
- Produce videos of employee and customer journeys for use on the website, intranet and social media
- Take photos for use in promotional material
To succeed you will have the following:
- A marketing related degree and/or CIM Postgraduate Diploma
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role and in a B2B environment
- A good understanding, and competent user, of MS Office, Wordpress, SEO, Social Media, Mailchimp
- Lots of motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to get the job done!