Want to be part of a dynamic team that works with some of the largest organisations across the globe? This company has an excellent opportunity for a Software Pre-Sales Consultant to join their team based in central London.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will work as part of a dedicated team that provides pre-sales, consulting and technical support to a diverse set of prospects and clients.
They offer a relaxed and friendly atmosphere that allows highly motivated people to excel. Ideally you will have 1-2 years pre-sales or sales experience as this role offers the chance of great career progression and the opportunity, if desired, to expand responsibilities and to manage the full sales cycle.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company has developed the most advanced enterprise modelling software on the market today, based on years of patented university research. They take great pride in the knowledge that their ABACUS product is used every day by thousands of employees of Fortune-500 companies, in over 100 countries throughout the world.
- Develop in-depth expertise in the company's solutions and how they can be applied to solve business needs
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' business and requirements
- Conduct software demonstrations and presentations of the company's solutions
- Implement the company's solutions with customer data in rapid deployment, proof of concept and client scenarios
- Respond to incoming emails/ phone inquires, Request For Proposals and develop written responses to sales opportunities
- Deliver on-site training for clients
- Provide technical support throughout entire sales cycle and carry out first level support where necessary with support from second and third level support staff
- Attend trade shows and conferences
- Serve as liaison between clients and other internal technical experts and convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
-Travel on occasions as required
- Recent graduate (Business degree preferable) and/ or 1-2 years' experience as pre-sales or sales consultant
- Ability to conduct new prospecting/ cold calling
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Charismatic and confident presenting to groups of up to 20 people
- Proficiency in technologies such as MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Visual Studio / VB .Net, Subversion and XML
DESIRABLE SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Enterprise Software, Enterprise Architecture and Modelling
They are offering a starting package of £35k, up to £50k OTE for exceptional candidates.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Engineer, Presales Consultant, Software Solution Sales, Technical Sales, Pre Sales Engineer, Software Architect, Software Developer, Junior Sales Engineer, Presales Engineer, Technical Consultant, Presales Architect, Software Solution Engineer etc.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.