A world ranking specialist in the mechanical seal industry, designing, manufacturing and distribution engineered mechanical seals and sealing systems. The company sets new industry standards in performance, reliability, cost and service.
They are looking for a confident and passionate individual with the drive and determination needed to join the Fast Track Management Development team. The team are mentored and directed by the Group Managing Director and play a unique and critical role in the future development of the business.
The main purpose of the role is to show your competency through efficiently managing and being responsible for various projects. The role will adapt and change to your strengths, allowing you the opportunity to develop in any area of the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for initiating and creating processes to control the Company's internal knowledge and data
- Develop, introduce and regulate policies and processes to ensure the integrity of data with a view to reducing waste and cost
- Take responsibility of any projects given and be confident and able to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop unique products which to do not fall under the normal parameters of the business and often produce patents
- Work within varying areas of the company to help drive and develop a lean culture
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities is the main drive of our department.
- Manage efficiently the projects that you are assigned or generate yourself,and be responsible for their development;through all areas of the business.You'll need to ensure these projects support the company's strategic goals while integrating the needs of wider group stakeholders.
- Be assertive and take the initiative on information you have gathered across the business,this involves ensuring that the company's internal knowledge is controlled through the introduction of effective procedures and policies.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 2:1 degree minimum in a relevant business, or engineering discipline or must be able to demonstrate this level of learning and development through experience
- Excellent interpersonal,communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Competent in the use of MS Office packages
- A minimum of 1 year's experience (either a gap year or part of an undergraduate course)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to provide exceptional customer service
- Eager to assist in the continuous improvement of the organisation
- Able to promote, embrace and manage change
- Contribute to a happy working environment
- Willingness to travel
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.