Python Flask Developer - London - Up to £55,000
Python / Flask / Django / AWS / Linux
A rare opportunity for a Python Developer to have full exposure to the latest cutting edge technology in building a new multi-faceted Greenfield platform. The ideal Python Developer for this role will be someone who has experience building web applications for the e-commerce or payments market.
They are a leading UK based start-up company with a unique market position between retail, fintech and ecommerce spaces. They are led by experienced Python Developers and professionals who have graduated from one of the country's top business schools in the world and are enthusiastic about Python Development, as well as working in a team that is building highly successful and scalable technologies.
Although they are relatively new to the scene they have a very stable business model and lots of financial backing with VC funding from early investors in the likes of Google and LinkedIn. When you join you receive share options!
A great opportunity for an exceptional Python Developer to join a small and extremely motivated team who have big plans- they are tapping into a $300 billion market.
- Experience in Commercial Software Development
- Strong Programming skills in Python (Django/Flask preferred)
- Have experience building web applications
- Have experience building web API's
- Comfortable using Linux
- Experience of working in relational database.
Extra Benefits of the Role:
• Highly competitive salary.
• Up to £20,000 in equity
• Pension scheme.
• Top of the range equipment necessary to make sure you can do your role effectively.
• Optional gym membership.
• Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation.
• Work on challenging real-world problems that you can take ownership of.
• Build something today that you'll see being used by people everywhere.
• Great location in Cambridge and an awesome team.
CV's are being screened right away and interviews can be booked in for next week, so apply here!
If you like the sound of this role but the location isn't for you, please still apply as we have other similar roles located across the UK.