Unique opportunity for an experienced Python Developer to join a well funded, fast-growing startup in the heart of London's tech community, founded by two successful Harvard graduates with a wealth of experience in consulting, private equity and business development.
Organisation and role:
The organisation has created a platform that simplifies the way that local businesses find and book the right services for their customers, therefore providing them with internet presence and exposure to thousands of new customers.
Their work environment encourages maximum creativity and fosters a growth mindset where each team member is challenged to reach their full potential.
The ideal Python Developer will have
- Experience of python back-end development (4+ years)
- Solid experience with Python (django, flask)
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes
- Good understanding of SQL and noSQL databases
Further desired skills of a Python Developer are
- Commercial experience with Business intelligence Projects
- Agile experience (SCRUM, KANBAN, TDD)
- Exposure to Cloud platforms
- Exposure to standard design patterns
- RESTful services/ API
- Unit Testing (Unittest/ Pytest)
- Good eye for aesthetics and user experience
- The chance to develop technical knowledge in a range of fields
- Working with a talented team to make a big impact on a small yet ambitious and rapidly expanding start-up
- The opportunity to work on Green-field projects
- Generous share options
- Being part of developing a modern user experience on a cutting-edge platform
Don't miss your chance to work with this fast-growing tech start up, apply right away!