IT account service line lead whose role is to:
1. Define and then assist in the execution of the strategy for a number of account and SSI solutions.
2. Support programmes and projects which have touch points on the account and SSI domain / solutions
3. Support the steady state, BAU of Account Data Management services
Conducting information gathering activities such as surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes products and services, by using a variety of internal and/or external data
Determining required solutions and assisting in implementations
Documenting \"as is\" and \"to be\" processes and business requirements documents
Supporting project management tasks in the areas of quality control and project management
Coordinating the work of more junior analysts
Recommending improvements, solutions and respective implementation plans
• Specifying working products along defined principles, guidelines and modeling processes using the appropriate tools
• Reconciling requirements with different stakeholders and ensures communication and traceability
• Supporting the business engineer by describing and defining the business processes including the (organizational) structures involved
• Eliciting, analyzing, negotiating, validating and communicating requirements and their respective impact on different stakeholders
• Identifying and documenting the main stakeholders and other sources (e.g. existing systems, regulations) for functional and non-functional requirements
• Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control
Reference Data - IT Service Line Account Lead
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will work closely if we the other IT service line leads for domains such as Client, Trading Agreement and Legal Entity. You will also partner closely with the IT business change team to understand newly elicited requirements and Group Operations to ratify solutions and operating model impacts.
Your experience and skills
• University graduates (2:1 or 1st class) ideally coupled with risk/finance or previous reference data experience (e.g. Onboarding), strong business analysis background.
• Strong analytical skills, proven track record over at least 10 years in business requirements analysis and specification writing for projects in a financial industry / banking / risk/finance environment.
• Project management skills in a financial industry / banking / risk/finance environment are a valued asset.
• Strong data management background
• Business process management background
• Ability to work in an environment with complex banking background requiring an equally complex solution,
• Ability to co-ordinate diverse client, user and IT teams, also across Divisions, to achieve deliverables agreed upon within set deadlines.
• Our prime language is English, German is an asset but not a must
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?