Do you have retail or sales experience? Then look no further! Immediate start required in Liverpool!
HOME Fundraising have opportunities as a charity fundraiser available in your area on an immediate start basis. Full time / Part time opportunities available. £7.50 - £10 Per hour + Uncapped bonuses
Are you looking for a company that:
- Is multi award winning and ethical?
- Offers career development; Progression to Team Leader and Fundraising Manager as well as office based roles?
- Gives you the opportunity to make new friends and build great relationships?
- Promotes from within and offers the best Sales and Customer service training in the business?
- Has made a difference to the tune of £500 million so far for the world's most well-known and loved organisations like Oxfam, MacMillan Cancer Support, Save the Children and Barnardo's?
By joining HOME you are starting a journey that you can take from the door step to practically anywhere you want to go, in practically any field including Fundraising, Leadership, Insight, Development and Communications.
*** Must be legally entitled to work in the UK and speak excellent English. HOME`s clients include: Cancer Research UK, Blue Cross Action Aid, Marie Curie, Children's Air Ambulance, Macmillan, British, Heart Foundation, Barnardo's, St Mungo's, Guide Dogs and many more. Any previous experience in any of the following areas is welcomed, however is not essential: Customer service, sales representative, marketing supervisor, sales executive, direct sales, field sales, marketing executive, retail, call centre, call centre inbound, marketing representative, call centre outbound, sales assistant, and any other customer service or sales role. Also, students and graduates and anyone seeking outdoor or evening work for charity may apply. Full Time and Part Time positions available. They also offer Gap Year placements and holiday work with a minimum commitment of 3 months***
Please note: You must be 18 or over to apply for this opportunity.
HOMELIV - 030617