A self-motivated and highly organised Events Administrator is required to work for an independent media company in Victoria, London. You will need to have at least 1-2 years events' experience and an education to graduate level is preferred. More senior candidates will be considered subject to experience.
Working in the lively and vibrant travel industry, you must have excellent communication skills as you will be mixing with a wide variety of personalities.
Providing support to the publisher and sales team, you will help organise and promote a number of travel trade events. You will also be involved in the management of company and client email marketing, the circulation database and some website content.
An ability to work well under pressure is vital as you will be expected to set and meet frequent daily and weekly deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Production of all print, email and online promotional literature relating to up to 30 travel trade events per year.
- Registration of all event attendees.
- Production of guest and exhibitor name badges.
- Telephone contact with attendees and exhibitors.
- Production and proofreading of the event programmes.
- Attending and overseeing some of the events themselves.
- Email proofing and execution of client and in-house emails.
They are located a short distance from London Victoria Station, SW1W.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.