£7.50-10 Per hour plus uncapped Bonuses and Incentives. If you've got sales and customer service experience then our client's are interested in you. Our client is looking for confident, fluent conversationalists who enjoy meeting new people to join their team! With previous experience in retail or customer service you will know how important the delivery of fantastic customer service is each and every time. BASIC + UNCAPPED BONUSES
Put your hard earned skills to great use in these Charity fundraiser & Team leader openings and earn £7.50 - £10 per hour for making a positive difference to peoples lives! Ideal for students and graduates looking to build their CV and anyone looking for a Full time or Part time role.
Are you: Friendly, outgoing and a great conversationalist, who`s happy to talk to anybody and everybody?
Looking for a Company:
* That is Multi award winning and Ethical
* Promotes from within and offers the best training in the business
* Has made a difference to the tune of over £500 million so far for the world`s most well-known and loved organisations like Oxfam, Macmillan Cancer Support, Save the Children and Barnardo`s
*** WE HAVE REACHED OUR 1 MILLIONTH DONOR! ***
What we offer at HOME Fundraising:
* £7.50- £10 per hour + uncapped bonuses, £22K (inc basic plus OTE) + uncapped bonuses
* Weekly pay - every Friday in time for the weekend!
* Make new friends & build great relationships
* Career development, progress to Team leader and Fundraising Manager as well as Office based roles.
What we ask:
* Working as part of a team, each day, you go out together to assigned post code areas and start knocking on doors.
* Your goal is to inspire commitment to your cause, so that a new donor wants to sign up.
* Hours 3.30pm to 9pm (Mon-Fri) and 12.30pm - 6pm (Sat & Sun) Full Time / Part Time hours available.
We don`t work on a commission basis, but we do reward good results with generous bonuses. Typically top performers will earn over £700 per week. (£500 per week is very achievable once you are up and running).
Apply online today and see what an amazing opportunity this is! Our team will look forward to hearing from you soon!
*** Must be legally entitled to work in the UK and speak excellent English. HOME`s clients include: Cancer Research UK, Blue Cross Action Aid, Marie Curie, Children's Air Ambulance, Macmillan, British Heart Foundation, Barnardo's, St Mungo's, Guide Dogs and many more. Any previous experience in any of the following areas is welcomed, however is not essential: Charity Fundraiser, Door to Door Charity fundraiser, Events Charity fundraiser, Non Profit Charity fundraiser, Street Charity Fundraiser, Fundraising jobs, Charity events, Face to face Charity fundraiser, customer service, sales representative, marketing supervisor, sales executive, direct sales, field sales, marketing executive, retail, call centre, call centre inbound, marketing representative, call centre outbound, bar manager, hospitality, marketing assistant, front of house, direct marketing, sales assistant, and any other customer service or sales role. Also, students and graduates and anyone seeking outdoor or evening work for charity may apply. Full Time and Part Time positions available. They also offer Gap Year placements and holiday work with a minimum commitment of 3 months ***
HOMESHEF - 130617