This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing cloud hosting business and a friendly, fun and supportive place to work and develop your career.
They have grown rapidly since a management buy-in in 2014, growing from a team of just six, to over 30, with lots more success and expansion on the horizon in 2017.
Working for the Marketing Manager, the SEO Executive will help shape and execute the business's SEO strategy with the aim of improving the organic rankings of the website for their target keywords and driving web leads into the sales team.
The successful candidate will use their knowledge and expertise to help define this SEO strategy and take ownership of the day-to-day actions required to deliver it.
This will include, but is not limited to, conducting keyword research to discover new ranking opportunities and inform content, competitor and industry research to ensure the company stays ahead of the search curve, and link building and content outreach with customers and influencers.
As part of the marketing team the candidate will also have the opportunity to get involved in the other projects, events and campaigns that the team coordinate.
- Keyword and competitor research
- Industry analysis
- Technical on-page SEO
- Off-page SEO including link building and content outreach
- Staying up-to-date with the latest SEO and search engine trends and techniques
This role is an entry level SEO position and would suit a recent graduate with either a year's worth of work experience in a previous SEO role or someone with a keen interest in the discipline, with the drive to make it their career.
Some experience using the tools and techniques of SEO would be desirable but not essential, as full training and guidance will be provided.
They are looking for someone:
- Educated to degree level
- 1 years' experience of hands-on SEO or the determination to kick-start a career in SEO
- Strong written and verbal communication
- The ability to produce documents to a high standard using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good attention to detail with high standards
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- A dedicated and friendly team player
What They Offer
They put a huge emphasis on developing their team and promoting internally and this role will be a great opportunity to build a career in digital marketing, working with some very experienced and successful professionals on a clearly defined development path.
They are an established business but they work with the energy and enthusiasm of a start-up, with motivated team members who have the autonomy and responsibility for their own projects and make a real contribution to the success of the business.
You will also receive:
- Generous base salary and commission structure
- 25 days' holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Development and professional training