The role of the TechPoint Advisor is to provide best-in-class expert support, advice and technical training on the different products - services available to UBS end users through Technology Services. Promoting the use of self-help support, encouraging new practices within the organization and enabling users to provide End User Experience feedback. We're looking for someone to:
- Provide Hardware Support - Advice
-Provide Software Support - Advice
- Provide Touch - Try Technical Demonstrations
- Provide User Account - Access Support
- Incident - Problem Management
- Stock Management - Replenishment
- Knowledge Management/Sharing
- Deliver 1:1 and 1:Many technical training sessions to End Users
- Identify opportunities to bring additional content to the end user
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Technology Services End User Experience team. We are part of UBS's global Technology function. Our role is to enhance employees' experience of our IT infrastructure and systems - which in turn makes work easier and increases job satisfaction. Our work touches every employee in every UBS location, function and business division.
Your experience and skills
- Strong technical knowledge across multiple IT hardware and software technologies:
• Windows 7; Microsoft Office 2010; Microsoft Exchange 2010; Microsoft Lync or Skype for Business 2015;
• Citrix Technologies (e.g. XenDesktop, XenApp); AppSense, VMware; McAfee;
• Mobile Technology - Device Management: IOS 8.x or higher, Android 5.x or higher, Apple OSX, Blackberry Dynamics, Skype for Mobile; AirWatch, Blackberry Exchange Server;
• Active Directory Administration (SCCM); Network Access Control (NAC); Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS); ServiceNow;
- BA/BSc graduate, under graduate with/or a minimum of 4 years experience in 2nd or 3rd Level Technical support.
- Experience in having worked in a process-driven organisation, with strong understanding of the practical implications of service management processes
- Relevant Citrix and Microsoft technical qualifications e.g. MSCA, MCSE, CCA-N/V preferred;
- ITIL Foundation with a firm understanding of all Service Management processes
- Reliable and flexible with regard to working hours;
- Comfortable working alone or as part of a team and/or across functions;
- Passion and enthusiasm for the development of innovative IT systems - applications;
- Excellent interpersonal/communication/written (documentation) skills, and confidence to communicate technical information to non-technical users
- confident communicator able to deliver speech to different audiences
- able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and other support teams, both verbally and written. Must possess excellent customer services skills
- quick learner with good problem solving skills
- able to work in a high pressure; fast paced environment
- fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?