The role of the UBS TechPoint Store Lead is to oversee the delivery of TechPoint Services and build and inspire a dynamic team of advisors that deliver best-in-class expert support, advice and technical training to UBS end users in a specific location(s). We're looking for someone like that to:
- Become point of contact for UBS TechPoint services in the Location(s)
- Become Performance Management (PMM) of store advisors
- Create an environment that inspires advisors to deliver a positive End User Experience
- Execute activities aligned with the strategies, standards and processes established by the UBS TechPoint Global Lead and contribute actively to continuous improvement initiatives and efforts
- Develop relationships with local Business Managers and customers, providing an entry point for End User Experience feedback that will enable Technology Services to make further improvements and enhancements to the technology experience.
- Engage in Technology Rollout discussions with Service Management - Engineering to ensure the appropriate tools, access and training are available to TechPoint advisors (development of training plans - carry out train the trainer activities)
- Contribute as a TechPoint Advisor where demand/initiatives require
TechPoint Store Lead
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Technology Services End User Experience team. We are part of UBS's global Technology function. Our role is to enhance employees' experience of our IT infrastructure and systems - which in turn makes work easier and increases job satisfaction. Our work touches every employee in every UBS location, function and business division.
Your experience and skills
- Strong technical knowledge across multiple IT hardware and software technologies:
• Windows 7; Microsoft Office 2010; Microsoft Exchange 2010; Microsoft Lync or Skype for Business 2015;
• Citrix Technologies (e.g. XenDesktop, XenApp); AppSense, VMware; McAfee;
• Mobile Technology - Device Management: IOS 8.x or higher, Android 5.x or higher, Apple OSX, Blackberry Dynamics, Skype for Mobile; AirWatch, Blackberry Exchange Server;
• Active Directory Administration (SCCM); Network Access Control (NAC); Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS); ServiceNow;
- BA/BSc graduate, under graduate with/or a minimum of 4 years relevant experience (at least 2 of which have been in a Team Lead capacity).
- Strong technical background, preferably in either technical support and/or technical project delivery
- Experience in having worked in a process-driven organisation, with strong understanding of the practical implications of service management processes
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, encouraging team ethic and buy in to ideas
-Relevant Citrix and Microsoft technical qualifications e.g. MSCA, MCSE, CCA-N/V
-ITIL Foundation with a firm understanding of all Service Management processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?