This company is a leading service that accesses the world's largest sample of online behaviour across desktop, tablet and smartphone devices providing end-to-end understanding of how consumers behave online to optimise digital marketing campaigns.
Join a fast paced team changing the way brands understand consumers with this exciting opportunity to be part of the marketing team. They are looking for an energetic Telemarketing Executive responsible for supporting the sales teams in order to drive new business across the portfolio.
The successful candidate will be working on a diverse group of campaigns to drive lead generation and lead nurturing in key vertical markets. This is an entry level sales role that that would suit a recent graduate looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop a sales career.
What you will do on a daily basis:
- Lead generation - Work a variety of sources (CRM /Website leads/LinkedIn) to identify and prioritise leads for new business.
- Appointment making - contact leads with the aim of qualifying and obtaining a meeting/ demo, thus creating an opportunity.
- Data cleansing - outbound calling to validate contacts and their details within existing customers, prospects and partner accounts.
- Centralised sales point - Ensure incoming leads (phone/web) are qualified and processed within 24 hours to ensure a first-class customer experience.
- Strategy & Reporting - participate and contribute to group strategy, reporting on key management metrics.
- Meetings & exceeding KPI's - including phone activity (duration/ volume of calls), lead generation, conversion to order, data quality
- A successful track record in a Telesales environment would be beneficial, but confidence, drive and the determination to succeed are essential.
- Strong personal organisation - the ability to prioritise tasks and ensure key targets are met
- Excellent attention to detail - to ensure high levels of data quality
- Articulate and professional telephone manner - previous experience of sales or customer service an advantage
- Personal drive - a highly motivated, self starter who is prepared to go 'the extra mile'
- Thirst for knowledge - an interest and desire to learn about the wider digital marketing landscape
- Experience of Microsoft Office is essential: Word, Excel and Outlook
Why this company?
They will provide you with a fun and stimulating environment with a great team and unmatchable working conditions in a super location.
Some of their benefits and perks are:
- FREE breakfast, lunch and snacks every day!
- Subsidised Medical, Dental & Travel insurance
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Well-being & Peer Recognition reward programmes
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Flexi-time scheme
- Fun events & celebrations all year round!