Telesales / Telemarketer
£15,000 - £16,640 plus commission
Leeds (North West Leeds)
Award winning business providing tools used by multi sector professionals for all their legal needs. Conveniently located a minutes walk from the train station means the business is an easy commute from Leeds centre and surrounding areas.
The business is doubling in size each year and as such is now looking for a Telesales Executive to join the successful Sales Support team.
The Role and responsibilities
- Making outbound calls to build profiles of businesses and so the right person will be computer literate and have good attention to detail.
- You will be calling professionals across various sectors including accounting, financial and legal and therefore must have a professional telephone manner.
- You will be working with cutting edge technology and so must be computer literate.
- This is a great opportunity for a competitive person to gain experience in a sales support team working closely with the sales team to create opportunities and book appointments/demos for the sales team.
- This role would suit a graduate (although this is not essential) looking to move into a progressive organisation and reap the rewards.
No experience is necessary but to be successful you must be:
- A confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner.
- You must have excellent attention to detail as you will be communicating with clients by email and telephone.
- The right person will be able to cope well under pressure as this is an outbound sales role within a competitive but fun team.
- You will be targeted on making a high volume of calls although this isn't a call centre.
If this sounds like you and you are willing to learn then we encourage you to apply now for immediate interview