This precision machining company is looking for a Trainee CNC Setter / Operator.
About the job:
As part of an exciting new major project, they are currently looking for graduate engineers to join their highly experienced CNC machining team right away.
Their highly trained inspection team use a combination of the very best CNC lathes, combined with specialised instruments, & perhaps most importantly, people skills to deliver their parts to the most exacting standards.
Their drive for 2017/18 is for their manufacturing team to deliver increasing qualities of high precision components within a 'Zero Defect' culture. Using the skills learnt during training, they want you to play a key role to make this vision a reality.
39 hours per week, on a rotating shift pattern incorporating two daytime shifts.
About the training package:
The right applicant will be provided comprehensive training for their state-of-the-art CNC lathes (both setting & operation), and also for the specialised instruments required to deliver Aerospace parts to the highest standards required. They also believe in developing the skills their team need as they progress through the company.
- You will be a recent engineering graduate, willing to learn new skills within a high-tech aerospace environment.
- You will be a flexible, reliable and motivated individual with an open mind & a practical nature.
- You will be able to work well as part of a team, and demonstrate an excellent attention to detail.
About the Remuneration Package
- For the successful applicant they are pleased to offer a competitive remuneration package that includes:
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Personal Pension Plan with employer contributions
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.