Offering high quality products at low prices means we shift lots of stock, fast – which keeps our sales admin team very busy. As our newest member you'll put your wide skill set to use as you assist with sales reports, liaise with stores and management, organise training and assessments and a whole lot more.
Based in our regional office, you'll love the energy of this fast-paced team, working to tight deadlines while staying positive, proactive and up for new challenges every day.
• Help coordinate sales projects
• Liaise with store teams and Area Managers, keeping everyone up to speed
• Organise training, assessments and certification
• Update our store alarm contact info and coordinate alcohol and fireworks licensing
• Handle incoming calls, emails and post
• Outstanding computer/typing skills
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Confidence communicating with people at all levels
• Adaptability, initiative and an eye for detail
• A passion for quality and a friendly, can-do attitude
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £20,300 with the potential to earn up to £28,928 (*subject to experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday and a pension. We'll also give you discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Share this job