Security and Compliance Coordinator
Security and Compliance Coordinator!
Upto £21K + OTE
Responsible for the collation and validation of the full compliance requirements for all candidate files across client account prior to the commencement of any assignment. To ensure the delivery of 100% compliant candidates within the client SLA.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Adherence of the necessary compliance and audit tasks and processes to deliver timely compliant & audited candidates
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation and process documents
- Responsible for ensuring that all candidates are audited and signed off prior to start date
- To proactively resolve candidate queries, ensuring exceptional customer service is provided
- To audit complex compliance files, liaising to ensure corrective actions are requested, documented and tracked.
- Ensure an enhanced candidate and customer experience within specialist primary area of the Experis account Team.
- Ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with ManpowerGroup's values and standards
- Ensure new candidate details are added to the required tools detailing the compliance received and compliance documents / quantity of references required.
- Requesting verbal and written employment, personal and academic references
- Ensure all information is accurate and up to date at all times on compliance tracker and ARC
- Ensure all compliance documentation is collected, validated and where required maintained.
- Monitor visa, DBS, training and ID card expiry, ensuring all appropriate steps are taken to process timely renewals.
- Ensure all confidential data is appropriately stored in line with the ManpowerGroup and client policies
- Achieve deadlines, monitors progress and removes barriers where possible, to ensure that work is completed on time.
- To update and escalate all compliance issues and failures to Lead Account Coordinator immediately at the point of identifying the issue.
- Other ad hoc duties and project work as required by the Lead Account Coordinator or Senior Resource Business Partner
- Maintains a positive team environment through an approachable and motivational style, which actively encourages open dialogue within the team.
- To achieve the highest levels of quality compliance within defined KPIs.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- A background or knowledge of candidate compliance or temporary worker management within the recruitment sector
- A understanding of the criticality of worker compliance and the risks of non-delivery
- Confident communicator within the business at all levels.
- Displays the confidence and knowledge to act as an advisor to workers and internal contract owners
- Calm and logical approach to incidents that may occur within the business
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with people and put them at ease during compliance process.
- Ability to cope with demanding priorities and multi-task work streams, whilst managing own time.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Well organised with a smart and professional approach.
- Strong PC skills with an organised approach to document storage.
- Excellent accuracy skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Willing to undertake additional training and development as necessary.
- Proactive and a team player.
*Connect with me on LinkedIn - Sabeya Ali | ManpowerGroup and say 'Hi'.
*Call 07515325251 to chat now.
You can apply clicking the link below!